Thursday, October 29, 2009

Neighborhood Outreach Idea

Please watch this two minute tip from Trisha Ramos on how you can evangelize your neighborhood this Halloween. Ken, Daniel, and I have been doing this exact thing for the past 7 or 8 years. In recent years we have branched out to surrounding communities... I go to a friends neighborhood with my tracts and candy, while Ken and Daniel stay at our home to reach out to our neighbors. We look forward to this opportunity, when once a year the world comes knocking at our door asking us to give them something. :) [One thing I add to our candy bags is a letter from me that shares the gospel message with them in a more personal way. I think it makes a nice addition to the baggies.] So don't turn out your lights, don't go out to dinner...rather, take this opportunity to give the gospel to your neighbors and be a light for Jesus in your community.
For His glory...by His grace,
Dea

No comments: